Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Rank No. #2
OCPTY Thermostat Housing Assembly Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly For 2011-2016 for Chevy Cruze Limited 1.4L 55565336 55579010 902-808
- Fit for:2013-2017 for Buick Encore,2011-2016 for Chevrolet Cruze,2016 for Chevrolet Cruze Limited,2012-2017 for Chevrolet Sonic,2013-2017 for Chevrolet Trax
- Installation: Direct replacement,Easy installation and High sealing.
- Interchange Part Number:55565336 55579010 55593034 34709 902-808 730-221
- Feature:Made of high quality materials,It will get the engine to heat up to its optimum temperature as quickly as possible, and then keep the engine at its optimum temperature.
- Perfect fit Warranty:for According to the original factory specifications.Perfect match for the original car.One year warranty.
Rank No. #3
Coolant Thermostat and Housing Assembly with Sensors - Compatible with Chevy Cruze, Limited, Trax, Sonic 1.8L & 1.6L - Replaces 25192228, 55564890, 15-81816, 902-033, 55579951 - Full Aluminum
- Replacement Coolant Thermostat Housing With Sensor - regulates the flow of the coolant going through the radiator to keep the engine in its stable operating temperature preventing it from over heating. Therefore, making it a critical component in the vehicle as failure to replace may damage the engine and other critical parts due to overheating which can leave you stranded on the road.
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet Vehicles - 2011 - 2016 Cruze 1.8L | 2016 Cruze Limited 1.8L | 2012 - 2018 Sonic 1.6L, 1.8L | 2013 - 2018 Trax 1.8L |. The coolant thermostate housing can easily be located in front of the driver side or passenger side of the engine depending on the vehicle you have.
- Replaces Part# 25192228, 55564890, 55577284, 15-81816, 902-033, 55579951, 96984103 - commonly found on the popular Cruze, Trax and Sonic models including years 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. If you are experiencing coolant leaks in the thermostat housing, weird or hot engine temperature readings, CEL (Check Engine Light) with codes P0597 - P0599 or worse the engine is overheating then you may have a problem with your coolant themostat housing.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will fit and function exactly like the factory part. This is a redesigned thermostat housing that features a full aluminium build which eliminates the frequent replacement of this part due to the poor plastic design not withstanding extreme heat causing leaks and failure. This housing also includes the sensor and gasket for a complete replacement.
- Lifetime Warranty - This coolant theromstat housing is a direct replacement manufactured by AA Ignition and comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Cruze, Sonic or Trax simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by purchasing this redesigned coolant thermostat housing and take advantage of our Lifetime Warranty.
Rank No. #5
Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing with Sensor & Gasket, Fit for 2011-2015 Chevy Cruze 1.8L, 2012-2018 Chevy Sonic 1.8L, Replaces # 25192228 15-81816
- PREMIUM QUALITY - TOP quality Thermostat Housing, designed for improved durability and resistance. By upgrading the assembly's housing material from plastic to metal to prevent premature failure of the gasket area and to eliminate cracks in the diameter tube. Additionally, this Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly is available as a complete kit, featuring an integrated sensor, thermostat, gasket, and O-ring for a complete repair；
- FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLE - Fit for 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Chevy Cruze 1.8L & 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Chevy Sonic 1.8L, please check the fitment in the product description below；
- REPLACE PART # - Replace GM 25192228 55579951 55564890 55577284 55579951, Replace Dorman 902-033, Replace ACDelco 15-81816, commonly found on 1.8L Chevy Cruze & Sonic, model year 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18；
- DIRECT FIT - Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, quality materials used, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% tested before shipping. Even though this is not a genuine GM thermostat housing, but it works better and last longer；
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - Order from MNJWS, we offer a 12 Months Warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. If you have any problem with our product, feel free to contact us, we will sort things out together；
Rank No. #6
Engine Coolant Thermostat with Sensor- Compatible with Buick & Chevy 1.4L - 2011-2021 - Encore, Cruze, Cruze Limited, Sonic, Trax - Replaces 131-180, 55565336, 55579010, 55593034, 902-808, 730-221
- Replacement Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly - regulates the flow of the coolant going through the radiator to keep the engine in its stable operating temperature preventing it from overheating. Therefore, making it a critical component in the vehicle as failure to replace may damage the engine and other critical parts due to overheating which can leave you stranded on the road.
- Compatible Replacement for Buick & Chevrolet Vehicles with 1.4L Engine - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Encore | 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Cruze | 2016 Cruze Limited | 2012-2020 Sonic | 2013-2021 Trax |. The coolant thermostate housing can easily be located in front of the driver side or passenger side of the engine depending on the vehicle you have.
- Replaces Part# 55565336, 55579010, 55593034, 34709, 902-808, 730-221, 730221, 85993, 49392, 131-180 commonly found on the popular Encore, Cruze, Cruze Limited, Sonic & Trax models including years 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will fit and function exactly like the factory part. If you are experiencing coolant leaks in the thermostat housing, weird or hot engine temperature readings, CEL (Check Engine Light) with codes P0597 - P0599 or worse the engine is overheating then you may have a problem with your coolant themostat housing.
- Lifetime Warranty - This coolant theromstat assembly is a direct replacement manufactured by AA Ignition and comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Encore, Cruze, Cruze Limited, Sonic or Trax simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by purchasing this coolant thermostat and take advantage of our Lifetime Warranty.
Rank No. #9
APDTY 013932 Upper Thermostat Assembly With Housing Seals & CTS Coolant Temperature Temp Sensor
- Includes ECT ECTS Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor & Seals Pre-Installed
- Factory Original 221 Degree F Opening Design
- Replaces 25199828, 55597008, 131-183, 96984104, 55564891, 55578419, 55587349, 55597008, 96980318, Gates 34710
- Premium Quality Part With Thousands Sold
- Helps Solve Constant Cooling Fan Operation & PO597, P0597, PO128 P2181, PO118, P00B3, POOB3,
SaleRank No. #10
ECCPP 25193922Engine Coolant Thermostat and Housing Assembly Radiator Coolant Thermostat Housing Equipment fit for Buick Encore 2013-2018,for Chevrolet Cruze 2011-2015
- Compatibility:For Buick Encore 2013-2018,for Chevrolet Cruze 2011-2015,for Chevrolet Sonic 2012-2017,for Chevrolet Trax 2013-2017
- About quality: Using high-quality materials, improving performance, improving durability and tolerance better to help you repair leaking thermostat housings and correct engine overheating due to thermostat failure.
- Replace OE:25193922 55565334 902-846 15-11105 1338030
- Installation:Direct replacement original oe part,easy installation and High sealing
- Note: Please match Vehicle To Compatibility Chart To Ensure exact fitment.This item is backed by a 1Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
We researched dozens of products and recruited testers of all ages to find seven products that kept you (and us) happy. Shopping products can be a nightmare, and searching specifically for an innerspring model is its own special hell. Let us help.
Key Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Thermostat 2014 Chevy Cruze to Sell
To succeed in the network marketing business, you have to know the best one, but most distributors usually cannot decide on the best. How essential is the product when searching for network marketing business? It is no doubt if you want to succeed, you have to look for the right time to choose the right company and product because timing is everything. Are you able to recognize new products? If you want to accelerate your possible success, you will need to identify the new trends quickly to be among the pioneers of selling the products.
Every company is biased when it comes to its products. But since we know how timing is everything in the business world, you have a better chance of achieving financial independence. Your money and time are precious; hence before investing them into a new business because you have spotted a new product, ensure your product is one of a kind. Assess the customer needs and expectations when deciding on a new product because your top priority as a distributor should be to seize the opportunity of a new product. Read on to find the nine essential questions to ask when checking each product.
Is the Customer’s Need Satisfied?
For a customer to buy Thermostat 2014 Chevy Cruze, they have to ensure it fills the need they want. From this, a distributor must ensure when deciding on the product to choose to consider its concept, which makes the product different from the others. The important thing is to satisfy the need and wants of the consumer. Similar products are already available in the market; hence one has to find a need that customers feel is not addressed yet with the other products. From the need, it will be easier for one to know the best product that they will consider.
Are Thermostat 2014 Chevy Cruze Valuable to the Consumer?
When buying a product, a consumer will want the one that will offer a fair value. No one wants to waste their money on a purchase that does not bring value to them. When evaluating the product, always consider the consumer and ensure the product will be valuable to them.
Will the Product’s Quality be Recognized?
Many customers prefer to go with national brand names because of the high quality that they are known to have. When choosing a product, know if it is of high quality and if the customers will also recognize its quality as it is of great importance. The same way a consumer recognizes the quality of products with national brands, they should also recognize the product you want to choose. A product of high quality sells much faster.
Are Thermostat 2014 Chevy Cruze Offering More Superior Performance?
There are always similar products available hence it is best when choosing a product to check if it offers Superior Performance. Making a comparison is better because there is no need to choose a product that offers the same or less performance to the consumer compared to similar products in the market. It is easy to sell products that offer superior performance, an added advantage that the other products do not have.
Does Thermostat 2014 Chevy Cruze Have a Solution to a Problem?
A customer can quickly shift from the product they are used to the new one you are distributing if it can offer a solution to a problem not being addressed by other products. Always know the other similar products to the one you are planning to choose and know what problems they have not addressed. Choosing a new product that solves a problem others have not is smart as it can make the product move fast.
What is the Convenient Factor in the New Product?
There has to be a convenience factor that will make the new product better than the similar products available in the market. A new product that does not have a convenience factor different from the available ones will make it challenging to sell as consumers will not see the reason as to why they should prefer the new product to the ones they use.
Does the Product Offer Residual Income Stream, or is it Consumable?
As a distributor, you need to select a product that has some residual income. Evaluate the product to know whether it is consumable or will keep on generating some form of income.
Are the Profit Margins Worth it?
The aim of distributing products is to earn from them, and you can experience financial success if the profit margins are enough to maintain your efforts. Before deciding on the products to distribute, ensure to check on the profit margin before realizing that you are running on a loss too late. The profit margin should also not be too little that you feel as if your effort is not well compensated. Analyze how much effort you get to use and the profit you get from the products to know if they are the best fit.
How Does the Company Make Your Work Easier?
Introducing a new product in the market is not easy, especially if you do not have the necessary support materials. The company you choose to get the products from should provide you with sales aids that can help lure more consumers. For instance, the company can give you giveaway products or reduce the product’s price for a limited time. The giveaway products will make it easier for you to sell as more consumers will want to buy the product and get the giveaway.
It is not always easy to find a company with a new product that can lead to your financial independence. Still, you will have a better time deciding with the above key questions. If you are lucky enough to spot a company having a new product that makes you answer all the key questions above with a yes, ensure to check at the company’s support system. When you know the right questions to ask, you can be a step closer to finding the right product and company at the right time