Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Rank No. #1
iWALK3.0 Hands Free Crutch - Pain Free Knee Crutch - Alternative to Crutches
- CAN YOU USE IWALK3.0? – Please read the QUALIFICATION FOR USE included in this listing before you buy. Please read the ENTIRE LISTING to ensure iWALK crutch will work for your situation.
- FIRST THINGS FIRST - WILL IT FIT? AGE LIMITS? PLUS SIZE? Please read the ENTIRE LISTING for all requirements BEFORE you buy.
- BETTER THAN CRUTCHES OR KNEE SCOOTERS - Safe, stable hands free / pain free mobility. Why use crutches for walking when you can iWALK instead?
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR USE - iWALK works for most people, but not everyone. Please read our qualifications for use before you purchase. Purchase includes full factory TECHNICAL SUPPORT and WARRANTY SUPPORT.
- REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS - iWALK3.0 is a crutch substitute. It will allow hands free mobility. Walking will not be as easy as before your injury, but after a short adaptation period, you can be hands free and functional during your non-weightbearing period. Some people may experience minor discomfort during use.
Rank No. #2
Waterproof Leg Cast Cover for Shower Bath Adult, Reusable Watertight Seal Cast Shower Cover Leg to Keep Wounds Dry, Bandage Cast Protector for Leg Foot Ankle, No Mark on Skin
- Ideal for most adults' lower Leg, shank, ankle and foot wounds, item length is 26". NOTICE: Please measure your leg size before ordering.
- Soft Comfortable Watertight Seal---The waterproof sealing ring of cast covers for shower leg is made of high-elastic neoprene composite fabric (the same as the diving suit ), which is completely waterproof, more elastic, soft, and won't tear. Keep your leg/foot wounds and bandages dry when taking a shower or bath.
- Easy to Put On/Off---The cast protector for shower leg adults adopts a high-elasticity soft material, no retaining ring, you can easily put on and off. The center opening hole is stretchable, better fits your leg size, and won't feel painful, keeping blood circulation. Ideal for adults who are recovering from foot leg injuries, surgeries, accidents, or skin problems.
- Durable and Reusable---Soft Medical Grade TPU material, latex-free, no stimulation to the skin. High-quality material makes the cast shower cover leg reusable for a long time and not easy to age. After each use, only need to hang it to dry.
- Size Fit for Most Adults---Waterproof leg cast cover for shower is designed for most adult men and women. Leg Cast Cover length/width: 26"*17.3"(66*44cm). Suitable leg circumference from 11.8" to 19.6" (30 to 50 cm).
Rank No. #3
LightEase Memory Foam Leg Support and Elevation Pillow w/Dual Handles for Surgery, Injury, or Rest
- A MUST-HAVE LEG PILLOW - if your leg/knee needs to be elevated above heart level. Designed for injured leg, or after surgeries like femur replacement, ACL surgery, or hip replacement
- SMART DESIGN HANDLES- with 2 handles for reposition and easy carry-around
- SPEED UP 30% OF RECOVERY TIME - improves blood circulation while helping reduce swelling, alleviating leg pain
- SLEEP COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE NIGHT- keeps your leg and knee in place, could be used on a recliner, coffee table and in bed, gives you a good night rest
- WILL BE USEFUL FOR YEARS - made of high-quality memory foam and cover of soft short plush. Dimension: 29L x 13W x 9.5H inches
Rank No. #4
Crutches Accessories 5 Piece Set, Includes Soft Foam Crutches Pads for Armpits, Crutch Handle Pads and Crutch Bag with 2 Storage Pockets, Universal, Lightweight and Machine Washable
- Complete Crutches Accessories includes 2 crutches pads for Armpits, 2 crutch handle pads, and a crutch bag with 2 Storage pockets. Designed to fit all standard and youth crutches. Crutches not included.
- The crutch bag attaches securely to the crutch and keeps your hands and arms free for superior balance and mobility; 6 universal sticker strap (2 long, vertical straps and 4 side loops) not only make it easy to install and remove in seconds, but also help hold the bag in place and provide a secure and adjustable fit.
- Dual pockets allow you to carry loose items such as a wallet, keys, mobile devices, water bottle and more.The pouch includes a small loop and detachable carabiner ring for securing keys and other ringed items to the pouch for added convenience.
- Foam hand grips ensure a comfortable and confident grip for users while on-the-go with their lightweight and durable crutch pouch.
- The crutch pads covers are made of memory foam, provide ultimate comfort and protection; absorb moisture, and are washable.
SaleRank No. #5
ELENKER Steerable Knee Walker Deluxe Medical Scooter for Foot Injuries Compact Crutches Alternative Black
- Easy Help Recovery - Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees.
- Easily Moved to Anywhere - With our knee cart, your recovery won't slow you down or stop you from enjoying your day. You don't have to worry about not being able to get around, perfect for navigating your home, work, supermarket, park. Please note: don't slide at high speed for your safety. Recommended speed: 1m/s.
- Comfortable - Using crutches requires extensive upper body strength, rubs under your armpits and is unstable. This knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, it is a hands free / pain free crutch alternative and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Lightweight & Durable:This lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a robust weight capacity, making sure you feel comfortable, stable and safe - no matter where you are.
- Adjustable and Compact: Steerable knee walker features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. This scooter feature four 8" PVC wheels, dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
Rank No. #6
Able Motion Mobility Crutch Knee Rest 2.0 Adjustable
- Fully Adjustable Hassle FREE padded knee rest crutch
- Fast assembly; easily convertible for right or left leg use
- Padded knee rest for support and comfort when using crutches, Durable; supports up to a maximum of 250 pounds
- Economical...More affordable than other crutch aids such as a knee rest crutch scooter
- Perfect for use while sitting or standing. Let’s you rest the affected leg as needed without a user manual, or any special tools
Rank No. #7
TKWC INC Water Proof Leg Cast Cover for Shower - #5738 - Watertight Foot Protector
- Ideal for the WATERTIGHT PROTECTION of casts, bandages, rashes, abrasions, burns, cuts, wounds, IV & PICC Lines.
- REUSABLE and QUALITY made. The cast cover is made of a heavy duty vinyl that can be reused for approximately 6-8 weeks.
- EASY APPLICATION. It is easy to put on, just slide it up and over your foot until the seal makes contact with your skin.
- Designed to fit EVERYONE in the family. Unique diaphragm allows for custom, secure fit around your leg.
- Made with NON-LATEX materials. The "seal" is made from a non-latex material and stretches easy to accommodates most size legs and casts.
Rank No. #8
Underarm Crutch Carrying Pouch Bag with Soft Padded Hand Grip by Pf™ - Underarm Crutch Accessories for Standard or Youth-Sized Crutches
- ➽ THE ATTRACTIVE AND FUNCTIONAL CRUTCH CARRING BAG: “CUP HOLDER FOR CRUTCH" - having the water bottle on hand is very helpful. | “CRUTCH ZIPPERED POCKET” - secure pocket includes a wallet and safely holds loose | “CARD HOLDERS" - allow you to have easy access and keep your chip card safe and secure. | “CARABINER KEYCHAIN” - clip a place to attach a house key organized/within reach
- ➽ HELP YOUR LOVE ONE STAY HAPPILY AND FULFILL THIER LIVES PERFECTLY: PF crutch pouch is really handy when walking with crutches. Keep all of essential items within reach even with limited mobility
- ➽ MAKES LIFE SO MUCH EASIER!! : protecting hand with extra padding crutch hand grip cover, allow soft and smooth to touch - made from neoprene for pleasant contact, has a foam internal piece that promotes shock absorption and relieve painful pressure on hand and wrist for maximum comfort
- ➽ UNIQUE DESIGNED: very orange interior of the main compartment, you can actually see what you looking for. The reflective tape on the front makes you visible from up to 50 meters at night
- ➽ EASY TO CARRY AROUND: You can keep all your stuff handy without interfering with mobility. Best Underarm crutch accessories and Life saver for crutch user. Measurement: 10"H x 6.5"W x 3"D
SaleRank No. #9
Vive Crutch Pouch Bag with Foam Hand Grip Pads - Tote for Broken Leg Crutches with Storage Pockets - Ergonomic, Orthopedic, Lightweight Carry On - Medical Forearm Crutch Accessories (Gray)
- SAFELY CARRY THE ESSENTIALS: Safely and securely carry everyday essentials in the Vive crutch pouch. Dual pockets allow you to carry loose items such as a wallet, keys, mobile devices, water bottle and more. The pouch includes a small loop and detachable carabiner ring for securing keys and other ringed items to the pouch for added convenience.
- EASILY INSTALLS ON ADULT/YOUTH CRUTCHES: Versatile design adjusts to fit all standard adult and youth crutches. Easy to install on any crutch with six adjustable and removable loop fasteners. Pouch placement will not interfere with handgrips and normal crutch use.
- SECURE NONSLIP FASTENER SYSTEM: Six strong loop fasteners secure the pouch to the handrail and side rails of the crutch. Two long, vertical straps attach to the handrail and are adjustable, allowing the pouch to be secured in position for the best reach. Four side loops provide additional stability for the pouch while the crutch is in motion.
- WATERPROOF VINYL EXTERIOR: Constructed with a durable, lightweight vinyl, the crutch pouch is water-resistant to keep contents safe and dry. The durable vinyl material is machine washable for added convenience. For best results, machine wash in cold water and allow pouch to air dry.
- VIVE 60-DAY GUARANTEE: Confident in our crutch pouch's quality and longevity, we offer a 60 Day Guarantee. Buy now with confidence.
Rank No. #10
in-Motion Pro Crutches | Foldable | Ergonomic Handles | Spring Assist Technology | Articulating Tips | Size Tall (5'7" - 6'10") | Charcoal Grey
- DURABLE FOLDING PORTABLE CRUTCHES: These crutches are sold as a pair. The newly re-designed cylinder bracket and double reinforced strut ensure the product’s strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch. Our In-Motion Pro Ergonomic Folding Crutches can be stored conveniently and carried for travel. The heavy-duty construction has a user capacity of 500 lbs.
- ERGONOMIC HAND GRIPS SET: These crutches are designed with a specific left and right crutch. The ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage. The unique folding feature allows users to quickly circulate their crutches in and out of use without changing any height adjustments. This makes the In-Motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, store, and ship.
- SPRING-ASSISTED ARM CRUTCHES: The Spring Assist Technology absorbs the impact from walking and uses that energy to aid patient movement. Our Spring Assist Technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm.
- ARTICULATING CRUTCH TIPS: Our Sure Foot Articulating Tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. They are excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, gravel, and dirt. Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability.
- GREAT FOR POSTURE: In addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery. They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy.
We researched dozens of products and recruited testers of all ages to find seven products that kept you (and us) happy. Shopping products can be a nightmare, and searching specifically for an innerspring model is its own special hell. Let us help.
Key Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Peg Leg Crutch to Sell
To succeed in the network marketing business, you have to know the best one, but most distributors usually cannot decide on the best. How essential is the product when searching for network marketing business? It is no doubt if you want to succeed, you have to look for the right time to choose the right company and product because timing is everything. Are you able to recognize new products? If you want to accelerate your possible success, you will need to identify the new trends quickly to be among the pioneers of selling the products.
Every company is biased when it comes to its products. But since we know how timing is everything in the business world, you have a better chance of achieving financial independence. Your money and time are precious; hence before investing them into a new business because you have spotted a new product, ensure your product is one of a kind. Assess the customer needs and expectations when deciding on a new product because your top priority as a distributor should be to seize the opportunity of a new product. Read on to find the nine essential questions to ask when checking each product.
Is the Customer’s Need Satisfied?
For a customer to buy Peg Leg Crutch, they have to ensure it fills the need they want. From this, a distributor must ensure when deciding on the product to choose to consider its concept, which makes the product different from the others. The important thing is to satisfy the need and wants of the consumer. Similar products are already available in the market; hence one has to find a need that customers feel is not addressed yet with the other products. From the need, it will be easier for one to know the best product that they will consider.
Are Peg Leg Crutch Valuable to the Consumer?
When buying a product, a consumer will want the one that will offer a fair value. No one wants to waste their money on a purchase that does not bring value to them. When evaluating the product, always consider the consumer and ensure the product will be valuable to them.
Will the Product’s Quality be Recognized?
Many customers prefer to go with national brand names because of the high quality that they are known to have. When choosing a product, know if it is of high quality and if the customers will also recognize its quality as it is of great importance. The same way a consumer recognizes the quality of products with national brands, they should also recognize the product you want to choose. A product of high quality sells much faster.
Are Peg Leg Crutch Offering More Superior Performance?
There are always similar products available hence it is best when choosing a product to check if it offers Superior Performance. Making a comparison is better because there is no need to choose a product that offers the same or less performance to the consumer compared to similar products in the market. It is easy to sell products that offer superior performance, an added advantage that the other products do not have.
Does Peg Leg Crutch Have a Solution to a Problem?
A customer can quickly shift from the product they are used to the new one you are distributing if it can offer a solution to a problem not being addressed by other products. Always know the other similar products to the one you are planning to choose and know what problems they have not addressed. Choosing a new product that solves a problem others have not is smart as it can make the product move fast.
What is the Convenient Factor in the New Product?
There has to be a convenience factor that will make the new product better than the similar products available in the market. A new product that does not have a convenience factor different from the available ones will make it challenging to sell as consumers will not see the reason as to why they should prefer the new product to the ones they use.
Does the Product Offer Residual Income Stream, or is it Consumable?
As a distributor, you need to select a product that has some residual income. Evaluate the product to know whether it is consumable or will keep on generating some form of income.
Are the Profit Margins Worth it?
The aim of distributing products is to earn from them, and you can experience financial success if the profit margins are enough to maintain your efforts. Before deciding on the products to distribute, ensure to check on the profit margin before realizing that you are running on a loss too late. The profit margin should also not be too little that you feel as if your effort is not well compensated. Analyze how much effort you get to use and the profit you get from the products to know if they are the best fit.
How Does the Company Make Your Work Easier?
Introducing a new product in the market is not easy, especially if you do not have the necessary support materials. The company you choose to get the products from should provide you with sales aids that can help lure more consumers. For instance, the company can give you giveaway products or reduce the product’s price for a limited time. The giveaway products will make it easier for you to sell as more consumers will want to buy the product and get the giveaway.
It is not always easy to find a company with a new product that can lead to your financial independence. Still, you will have a better time deciding with the above key questions. If you are lucky enough to spot a company having a new product that makes you answer all the key questions above with a yes, ensure to check at the company’s support system. When you know the right questions to ask, you can be a step closer to finding the right product and company at the right time