Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
SaleRank No. #1
GE 4-in-1 Power Failure LED Night Light, 2 Pack, Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor, 40 Lumens, Foldable Plug, for Emergency Flashlight, Tabletop, Storm, Hurricane, Tornado, Blizzard, White, 49578, 2 Count
- Multifunction Light – This 4-In-1 power failure night light serves as a light-sensing night light, power failure light, task light and emergency flashlight
- Long-Life LED – There are no bulbs to replace and the LED provides 40 lumens of soft white light when used as a portable emergency flashlight and 5 lumens when used as night light/table top light
- Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor – The built-in light sensor automatically turns the LED night light on at dusk and off at dawn; comes on instantly when power goes off
- Easy Operation – There is a manual Hi/Low/Off switch to easily switch between lighting, a foldable plug for easy storage/travel, and 3 AA batteries are included for up to 250 hours of battery life
- Safe and Dependable – Product is created to last, designed in the USA and is UL-listed for peace of mind
Rank No. #2
BLUETECH Avalon LED Flashlight Night Light for Emergency Preparedness, Portable Unit with Motion Detection,Power Failure Light, ETL Approved Blackout Light- 3 Pack, White
- Motion sensored: once the flashlight detects movement, it automatically switches on. After 10-15 seconds of no movement, the LED flashlight turns off until it detects motion again
- Bright LED: light contains five LED light bulbs for optimal Lighting and brightness. It is especially handy for use during outdoor camping & nighttime events, & is essential during black-outs
- Rechargeable: this sensor flashlight is conveniently designed to function through a rechargeable docking station. It is reliable and can easily be utilized in the case of an emergency
- Lightweight: its ultra slim & lightweight design allows this flashlight to be used in multiple ways. It can be used on a desk, & is portable and handheld, making it great for reading at night
- Nightlight: A big Plus for this flashlight is its multifunctional feature! Its detachable front flashlight has 15 LED light bulbs, and can be used as a nightlight or reading light when it is out of the base
Rank No. #3
Capstone Lighting 4-in-1 Eco-I-Lite, 2 Pack – Emergency Flashlights, Night Light, Power Failure Light and Work Light – This Rechargeable LED Flashlight is Perfect for Power Outages and Hurricanes
- Emergency Preparedness Supplies – these lights are exactly what you need when the power goes out. Includes 2 premium Eco-I-Lite devices that function as an LED flashlight, night light, power failure night light and led work light. Plug-in induction charging base included
- Be Prepared in an Emergency – reliable and rechargeable flashlights, protect yourself during any weather-related power failure. Ideal for a blizzard, flood, hurricane, ice storm, thunderstorm, tornado and black outs. Place power outage light around your home, including your garage
- Find Your Way – in a power failure, it lights up automatically so you can get around for up to 15 hours. No more hunting for a rechargeable flashlight, the super bright handheld emergency flashlight is very bright (60 lumens) and allows you to navigate your home in the dark
- Additional Functions – also functions as a handy dusk to dawn rechargeable night light that turns on automatically at dusk to gently illuminate your home. The front-facing led night light is perfect for tackling jobs in dark places, such as under the sink or hood of your car
- Safety Device – nothing beats peace of mind. Because no batteries are required, this emergency light is ready to go, super convenient for power outages. This emergency kit item also makes a great gift, especially for elderly family members. The lightweight device features a chrome-effect finish
Rank No. #5
GE 3-in-1 LED Power Failure Night Light, 4 Pack, Dusk to Dawn Sensor, Fold-in Plug, UL-Listed, Emergency Flashlight, Hurricane, Storm, Tornado, White | Rechargeable, 45033, 4
- 3 Functions: Automatic Night Light, Power Failure Light, and Portable Emergency Flashlight- and get more for less when you buy 4!
- Night Light: when plugged in to an outlet, light-sensing technology allows this light to automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn, and functions like a sconce night light
- Power Failure Light: if the power goes out while plugged in, this light will turn on automatically, allowing you to find it quickly in the case of an emergency
- Flashlight: can be unplugged and conveniently used as a portable flashlight whenever you need it, complete with foldable plug for handheld use
- No batteries needed, features rechargeable battery (non-replaceable) that charges while the light is plugged in to an available outlet. UL Listed, with limited-lifetime . For indoor use only, ideal for bedroom, bathroom, hallway, stairs, pantry, laundry rooms and more
Rank No. #7
Westinghouse 3-Pack 4-in-1 Power Failure Night Light - Motion and Light Sensing Rechargeable Emergency LED Flashlight, Plug-in Power Outage Light, Great for Emergency Preparedness and Survival Kits
- 3 NIGHT LIGHT SETTINGS: A handy companion to have during power outages, or simply as a night light for daily use, the Westinghouse rechargeable emergency light is designed with three settings to choose from — auto-dimming, motion sensing, and off mode.
- INTELLIGENT LIGHT AND MOTION SENSOR TECHNOLOGY: You can keep your energy costs down with this power failure night light as it automatically turns the unit on at dusk and off at dawn through an advanced light sensing technology; It can also automatically activate in low light conditions when movement is detected
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: Constantly delivering a soft white color with no glare, this emergency night light doesn't require batteries to power up, instead each unit feature a rechargeable battery that powers up while plugged into any standard outlet.
- MULTI-PURPOSE LIGHT: Not just for power outages, you can use this as a table-top light, a simple night light, or a flashlight by removing the unit from the outlet and folding the plug in for convenient portable use. The Westinghouse power failure night light is safe to use indoors for your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garage, hallways, and more.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: Westinghouse warrants this rechargeable power failure night light against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Rank No. #8
GE, 45034 Power Failure LED Night Light, 3 Pack, Dusk to Dawn, Auto/On/Off Switch, Rechargeable, Foldable Plug, Bright Flashlight, UL-Listed, Emergency, Storm, Hurricane, White | 3-in-1, 3
- 3 Functions – Manual ON/OFF or AUTO soft white night light, power failure night light, and bright portable flashlight
- Auto/On/Off Switch – When plugged into an outlet, use the switch to change the setting from ON to OFF or use AUTO which turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn automatically
- Power Failure Light – If the power goes out while plugged in, this light will turn on automatically at a low light setting, allowing you to find it quickly in the event of an emergency
- Emergency Flashlight – Unplug the night light to use it as a portable flashlight with 2 light levels; foldable plug for comfortable handheld use
- Rechargeable Battery – Features rechargeable battery (non-replaceable) that charges while the light is plugged in to an available outlet. UL-Listed for peace of mind.
Rank No. #9
Energizer 4-in-1 LED Power Failure Night Light 2 Pack, Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor, Foldable Plug, Emergency Flashlight, Tabletop, Snow, Hurricane, Storm, Blackout, White, 46473, 2
- 4 Uses, 1 Product – Night light, power failure light, tabletop light and emergency flashlight
- Light Sensing – Night light turns on at night and off in the morning
- LED Technology – Long lasting and energy efficient, with no bulbs to replace
- No Batteries Needed – Features rechargeable battery that charges while the light is plugged into an accessible outlet
- Versatility – Ideal for bedrooms, bathrooms, hallways, stairs or anywhere else you need it
SaleRank No. #10
GE 4-in-1 Power Failure LED Night Light, Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor, Foldable Plug, Portable, Flashlight, Ideal for Storm, Outage, Emergency, Blackout, Hurricane, Tornado, White, 29679, 1 Pack
- Multi-Purpose Light – This robust 4-in-1 power failure night light serves as a power failure light, light sensor night light, task light and emergency flashlight
- Reliable Emergency Light – A long-life LED means no bulbs to replace and provides 40 lumens of soft white light when used as a flashlight, 20 lumens when used as tabletop light, 10 lumens as a night light and 5 lumens as emergency light
- Battery-Operated Night Light – No batteries needed, features rechargeable battery (non-replaceable) that charges while the light is plugged in to an available outlet and a foldable plug allows for handheld use as a flashlight
- Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor – The light sensor on this automatic night light turns it on at dusk and off at dawn for easy operation and energy conservation
- Contemporary Night Light – The stylish white finish complements your indoor decor and is ideal for bedroom, bathroom, hallway, stairs, pantry and laundry rooms
We researched dozens of products and recruited testers of all ages to find seven products that kept you (and us) happy. Shopping products can be a nightmare, and searching specifically for an innerspring model is its own special hell. Let us help.
Key Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Night Light Flashlight to Sell
To succeed in the network marketing business, you have to know the best one, but most distributors usually cannot decide on the best. How essential is the product when searching for network marketing business? It is no doubt if you want to succeed, you have to look for the right time to choose the right company and product because timing is everything. Are you able to recognize new products? If you want to accelerate your possible success, you will need to identify the new trends quickly to be among the pioneers of selling the products.
Every company is biased when it comes to its products. But since we know how timing is everything in the business world, you have a better chance of achieving financial independence. Your money and time are precious; hence before investing them into a new business because you have spotted a new product, ensure your product is one of a kind. Assess the customer needs and expectations when deciding on a new product because your top priority as a distributor should be to seize the opportunity of a new product. Read on to find the nine essential questions to ask when checking each product.
Is the Customer’s Need Satisfied?
For a customer to buy Night Light Flashlight, they have to ensure it fills the need they want. From this, a distributor must ensure when deciding on the product to choose to consider its concept, which makes the product different from the others. The important thing is to satisfy the need and wants of the consumer. Similar products are already available in the market; hence one has to find a need that customers feel is not addressed yet with the other products. From the need, it will be easier for one to know the best product that they will consider.
Are Night Light Flashlight Valuable to the Consumer?
When buying a product, a consumer will want the one that will offer a fair value. No one wants to waste their money on a purchase that does not bring value to them. When evaluating the product, always consider the consumer and ensure the product will be valuable to them.
Will the Product’s Quality be Recognized?
Many customers prefer to go with national brand names because of the high quality that they are known to have. When choosing a product, know if it is of high quality and if the customers will also recognize its quality as it is of great importance. The same way a consumer recognizes the quality of products with national brands, they should also recognize the product you want to choose. A product of high quality sells much faster.
Are Night Light Flashlight Offering More Superior Performance?
There are always similar products available hence it is best when choosing a product to check if it offers Superior Performance. Making a comparison is better because there is no need to choose a product that offers the same or less performance to the consumer compared to similar products in the market. It is easy to sell products that offer superior performance, an added advantage that the other products do not have.
Does Night Light Flashlight Have a Solution to a Problem?
A customer can quickly shift from the product they are used to the new one you are distributing if it can offer a solution to a problem not being addressed by other products. Always know the other similar products to the one you are planning to choose and know what problems they have not addressed. Choosing a new product that solves a problem others have not is smart as it can make the product move fast.
What is the Convenient Factor in the New Product?
There has to be a convenience factor that will make the new product better than the similar products available in the market. A new product that does not have a convenience factor different from the available ones will make it challenging to sell as consumers will not see the reason as to why they should prefer the new product to the ones they use.
Does the Product Offer Residual Income Stream, or is it Consumable?
As a distributor, you need to select a product that has some residual income. Evaluate the product to know whether it is consumable or will keep on generating some form of income.
Are the Profit Margins Worth it?
The aim of distributing products is to earn from them, and you can experience financial success if the profit margins are enough to maintain your efforts. Before deciding on the products to distribute, ensure to check on the profit margin before realizing that you are running on a loss too late. The profit margin should also not be too little that you feel as if your effort is not well compensated. Analyze how much effort you get to use and the profit you get from the products to know if they are the best fit.
How Does the Company Make Your Work Easier?
Introducing a new product in the market is not easy, especially if you do not have the necessary support materials. The company you choose to get the products from should provide you with sales aids that can help lure more consumers. For instance, the company can give you giveaway products or reduce the product’s price for a limited time. The giveaway products will make it easier for you to sell as more consumers will want to buy the product and get the giveaway.
It is not always easy to find a company with a new product that can lead to your financial independence. Still, you will have a better time deciding with the above key questions. If you are lucky enough to spot a company having a new product that makes you answer all the key questions above with a yes, ensure to check at the company’s support system. When you know the right questions to ask, you can be a step closer to finding the right product and company at the right time