Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Rank No. #2
Apogee SQ-420 Smart Quantum Sensor | USB Output
- Internal Data Storage The sensor has internal data storage capability with the ability to hold up to 10,000 measurements. This allows the sensor to collect data while connected to most stand-alone 5 V DC power supply such as a USB wall adapter.
- No Datalogger Required The sensor can be connected to a desktop or laptop computer via USB 2.0 type A plug, to be used with the ApogeeConnect software (Windows compatible, XP and later; Mac compatible, 10.10 and later). The included Apogee software gives the user control of data logging and calibration settings, provides a real time output display and graph of PPFD measurements and allows the data set to be saved as a csv file.
- Independent Calibration The SQ-420 is calibrated independently for sunlight and electric light to improve measurement accuracy. The light source calibration can be selected in the settings menu of the Apogee software.
- Spectral Response Original quantum sensors work well for broadband sources (sun, high pressure sodium, metal halide, cool white fluorescent lamps).
- USB quantum sensor can be connected directly to a computer for real time measurements and data logging, or act as a stand-alone datalogger when connected to most standard 5 V DC USB power sources
Rank No. #3
Apogee Instruments SQ-420X Smart Quantum Sensor | USB Output
- ORIGINAL SUNLIGHT USB QUANTUM SENSOR - Designed by world-renowned crop physiologist, Bruce Bugbee, PhD, the Apogee SQ-420X USB smart quantum sensor features Apogee's older and more economical photodetector that is excellent for measuring photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) accurately under sunlight, metal halide, and high-pressure sodium lights. For measuring other light sources, including LEDs, we recommend using our newer full-spectrum or ePAR sensors.
- FOR SCIENTISTS & SERIOUS GROWERS - Unlike cheaper LUX or footcandle sensors which are sometimes marketed as grow light meters, but are meant for measuring light for human vision, our sensors feature a laboratory-grade photosynthetic photon flux density (PPFD) optical detector precisely calibrated to measure the light intensity in µmol m-2 s-1 of the specific color wavelengths emitted by sunlight, MH, and HPS lights that are used by plants for photosynthesis.
- USB COMPATIBLE - Smart quantum sensor can be connected directly to a computer (Windows or macOS X) for taking spot measurements or graphing and datalogging real-time PPFD using the included ApogeeConnect software. The sensor can also act as a stand-alone PAR datalogger by simply connecting it to most standard 5 V DC USB power plugs.
- ACCURATE & STABLE CALIBRATION - The sensor combines the intensity of all photons between 400 and 700 nm under sunlight, metal halide, and high pressure sodium lights to give a single PAR reading in µmol m-2 s-1 within 5 % uncertainty. Unlike hobby-grade PAR meters that are sometimes accurate out of the box, but then lose their calibration quickly, Apogee meters and sensors have an accurate and stable calibration with an industry-leading drift rate of less than 2% per year.
- RUGGED & EASY TO USE - Quantum sensor head is machined aluminum and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments, including underwater. Internal memory within the sensor head is capable of storing 10,000 user-specified periodic measurements that can be downloaded as a CSV file to a computer for analysis. For products with both a meter and a sensor, please see our other original X, full-spectrum, or ePAR meters.
Rank No. #4
Apogee Instruments SQ-520: Full-Spectrum Smart Quantum Sensor (USB) with Apogee Instruments Neoprene Case
- Connects by USB to PC or Mac via 4.5 m (15 ft) cable
- Lab-grade PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density) measurement of all grow-lights including LEDs, HPS, MH, and sunlight in growth chambers, greenhouses, outdoors, and aquariums
- True PAR detector accurately measures all photons between 400 and 750 nm ± 5 nm
- Designed for scientists and serious growers by world-renowned crop physiologist, Dr. Bruce Bugbee, PhD. Sensor head is machined aluminum, waterproof, and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments
Rank No. #6
Apogee Instruments SQ-520 Full-Spectrum Smart Quantum Sensor, USB & Wand Bundle (2 Items)
- This Bundle includes two items: the Apogee Instruments SQ-520 Full-Spectrum Smart Quantum Sensor, USB; and the Apogee Instruments AM-320 Saltwater Safe Sensor Wand.
- The Apogee Instruments SQ-520 Full-Spectrum Smart Quantum Sensor is a USB powered sensor that will hook up to any PC or MAC allowing you to use your personal computer instead of an expensive dedicated monitor with the included 15 foot long USB cable. Hooking a sensor up directly to your computer allows you to easily log readings within the Apogee software or any application of your choice.
- The SQ-520 Par Sensor has been specifically designed to give reliable and repeatable readings under LED lighting. With an increased spectral range, and larger sensing optic you will get more precise readings with all types of lighting systems. If you do not have a computer near your tank, don't worry, the SQ-520 can store up to 10,000 measurements internally and viewed later when powered by a stand-alone 5v USB power adapter like a battery pack or wall adapter.
- Resolution - 0.1 mol m-2 s-1. Calibration Factor - custom for each sensor and stored in the firmware. Calibration Uncertainty - 5 %. Measurement Repeatability - less than 1 % Field of View - 180. Spectral Range - 389 nm to 692 nm (wavelengths where response is greater than 50% of maximum). Dimensions - 2.4 cm X 3.7 cm high. USB Cable - 4.6 m (15 ft) Current Draw (when Logging) - 5.1 mA.
- The Wand is for placing the SQ-520 Sensor in hard to reach places. It incorporates a mounting fixture at the end of a 40 inch (102 cm) segmented fiberglass wand and is well-suited for fresh and saltwater use. The wand unscrews into three sections for easier storage and transport. All radiation sensors are compatible with the wand, which allows the user to place the sensor in hard to reach areas such as in aquarium tanks and greenhouses.
Rank No. #7
Apogee Duet 3 - 2 Channel USB Audio Interface for Recording Mics, Guitars, Keyboards on MAC and PC - Great for Recording, Streaming, and Podcasting
- THE BEST AUDIO INTERFACE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS: Whether you’re recording vocals, playing instruments, live streaming, or podcasting, the Duet 3 delivers with its legendary sound quality and ease of use.
- WORLD-CLASS PREAMPS: With up to 65dB of gain and 48V phantom power, you can cleanly and precisely capture any audio source with even the most demanding microphones.
- HARDWARE DSP MEANS LESS WORK FOR YOU: Capture your best performance and dial in your perfect sound with the Symphony ECS Channel Strip which is powered directly from the onboard hardware DSP. Latency while recording is practically zero.
- TAKE IT ON THE ROAD: Ultra-compact design with scratch-resistant cover glass make this the best portable audio interface on the market. Plus you get a handy travel case included to protect your gear for years to come.
- ONE INTERFACE FOR ALL PLATFORMS: Duet 3 is compatible with macOS, Windows 10, and even iOS devices like an iPhone or iPad.
Rank No. #8
Apogee Symphony Desktop - Pro Audio Interface with Touch-Screen Display, Headphone Amp with Phantom Power for Recording, Live-Stream & Podcast, works with Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad
- FLAGSHIP SOUND QUALITY: Get the sound of Symphony Mk ii right on your desk with our legendary A/D and D/A conversion that delivers ultra-low distortion and provides a transparent window into the sonic landscape of your mix and recordings.
- INTUITIVE TOUCH SCREEN: Hands-on processing with Symphony’s touch screen that allows you to dial in your perfect setting.
- POWERFUL MIC PREAMPS: Symphony Desktop’s preamps provide up to 75dB of clean gain.
- 2 VINTAGE MIC EMULATIONS: Choose between a Neve 1066 or Ampex 601 mic preamp that combines analog circuitry and DSP processing to create the richest and most authentic preamp modeling.
- INCLUDES 6 HARDWARE DSP PLUGINS: Symphony ECS Channel Strip, Pultec EQP-1A & Pultec MEQ-5, Opto-3A, ModEQ 6, and ModComp.
Rank No. #9
Apogee Instruments MQ-610: 400-750 nm ePAR Meter with AM-310 Telescopic Wand - Meter for Extended Range LED Greenhouse Grow Lights, Sunlight, and Plant Care
- FOR SCIENTISTS & SERIOUS GROWERS - Designed by world-renowned crop physiologist, Bruce Bugbee, PhD, the MQ-610 ePAR meter is the first in its class among leading scientists and serious growers for accurately measuring the new extended photosynthetically active radiation (ePAR) from 400 to 750 nm for all light sources. Package includes an AM-310 telescopic sensor wand that extends up to 33 inches for measuring hard-to-reach places and a neoprene carrying case.
- NEW ePAR RANGE - Laboratory-grade measurement of the newly defined 400-750 nm ePAR has been found to be photosynthetically active beyond the traditional 400-700 nm (PAR). Much of the transformative work to define the ePAR range was conducted by Dr. Shuyang Zhen and Dr. Bruce Bugbee. The MQ-610 can accurately measure far-red photons (700-750 nm), found in many next-generation LED fixtures, the sun, and other light sources, which cannot be measured by traditional PAR meters.
- QUALITY ePAR METER - Unlike cheaper LUX or footcandle sensors which are sometimes marketed as grow light meters, but are meant for measuring light for human vision, our meters feature a laboratory-grade ePPFD (extended photosynthetic photon flux density)optical detector precisely calibrated to measure the light intensity in µmol m-2 s-1 of the specific color wavelengths (including far-red) emitted by LEDs, HPS, MH, sunlight, and other light sources utilized by plants for photosynthesis.
- EXTREMELY ACCURATE & STABLE - Precisely measures and combines the intensity of all photons between 400 and 750 nm to give a single ePAR reading in µmol m-2 s-1 within 5 % uncertainty. Our ePAR meter has a stable, accurate calibration with an accuracy drift rate of less than 2% per year.
- RUGGED & EASY TO USE - The sensor head is machined aluminum and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments, including underwater. The handheld meter is attached by a cable and displays real-time readings, records samples, and logs average intensity and daily light integral (DLI) measurements. Unlike the sensor head, the handheld meter is not waterproof.
SaleRank No. #10
Apogee Hype Mic - USB Microphone with Analog Compression for Capturing Vocals and Instruments, Streaming, Podcasting, and Gaming
- PODCAST READY: HypeMic is the only USB Microphone with a built-in analog compressor which helps your voice jump through the speaker. Ever wondered how some of your favorite podcast hosts sound so present. It’s because of compression that is usually done in post-production. With HypeMic, you don’t have to worry about that.
- PLUG-N-PLAY: Compatible with Mac, Windows, and iOS app that allows you to select an audio device so you’re never without a pro studio when you are on the go.
- NEXT-LEVEL SOUND CLARITY: HypeMic is a cardioid condenser microphone that supports sample rates up to 24-bit/96kHz. It’s the most detailed USB microphone on the market, making it the perfect companion for capturing your voice and story.
- 3 PROFESSIONAL PRESETS: Choose from 3 different compression settings to suit your recordings.
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY RECORDING IN STEREO: Capture beautiful stereo recordings of your instrument by connecting two HypeMic’s your laptop or desktop. HypeMic makes it easy to aggregate 2 devices to get even more detail out of your performance.
We researched dozens of products and recruited testers of all ages to find seven products that kept you (and us) happy. Shopping products can be a nightmare, and searching specifically for an innerspring model is its own special hell. Let us help.
Key Questions to Ask When Choosing the Best Apogee Sq to Sell
To succeed in the network marketing business, you have to know the best one, but most distributors usually cannot decide on the best. How essential is the product when searching for network marketing business? It is no doubt if you want to succeed, you have to look for the right time to choose the right company and product because timing is everything. Are you able to recognize new products? If you want to accelerate your possible success, you will need to identify the new trends quickly to be among the pioneers of selling the products.
Every company is biased when it comes to its products. But since we know how timing is everything in the business world, you have a better chance of achieving financial independence. Your money and time are precious; hence before investing them into a new business because you have spotted a new product, ensure your product is one of a kind. Assess the customer needs and expectations when deciding on a new product because your top priority as a distributor should be to seize the opportunity of a new product. Read on to find the nine essential questions to ask when checking each product.
Is the Customer’s Need Satisfied?
For a customer to buy Apogee Sq, they have to ensure it fills the need they want. From this, a distributor must ensure when deciding on the product to choose to consider its concept, which makes the product different from the others. The important thing is to satisfy the need and wants of the consumer. Similar products are already available in the market; hence one has to find a need that customers feel is not addressed yet with the other products. From the need, it will be easier for one to know the best product that they will consider.
Are Apogee Sq Valuable to the Consumer?
When buying a product, a consumer will want the one that will offer a fair value. No one wants to waste their money on a purchase that does not bring value to them. When evaluating the product, always consider the consumer and ensure the product will be valuable to them.
Will the Product’s Quality be Recognized?
Many customers prefer to go with national brand names because of the high quality that they are known to have. When choosing a product, know if it is of high quality and if the customers will also recognize its quality as it is of great importance. The same way a consumer recognizes the quality of products with national brands, they should also recognize the product you want to choose. A product of high quality sells much faster.
Are Apogee Sq Offering More Superior Performance?
There are always similar products available hence it is best when choosing a product to check if it offers Superior Performance. Making a comparison is better because there is no need to choose a product that offers the same or less performance to the consumer compared to similar products in the market. It is easy to sell products that offer superior performance, an added advantage that the other products do not have.
Does Apogee Sq Have a Solution to a Problem?
A customer can quickly shift from the product they are used to the new one you are distributing if it can offer a solution to a problem not being addressed by other products. Always know the other similar products to the one you are planning to choose and know what problems they have not addressed. Choosing a new product that solves a problem others have not is smart as it can make the product move fast.
What is the Convenient Factor in the New Product?
There has to be a convenience factor that will make the new product better than the similar products available in the market. A new product that does not have a convenience factor different from the available ones will make it challenging to sell as consumers will not see the reason as to why they should prefer the new product to the ones they use.
Does the Product Offer Residual Income Stream, or is it Consumable?
As a distributor, you need to select a product that has some residual income. Evaluate the product to know whether it is consumable or will keep on generating some form of income.
Are the Profit Margins Worth it?
The aim of distributing products is to earn from them, and you can experience financial success if the profit margins are enough to maintain your efforts. Before deciding on the products to distribute, ensure to check on the profit margin before realizing that you are running on a loss too late. The profit margin should also not be too little that you feel as if your effort is not well compensated. Analyze how much effort you get to use and the profit you get from the products to know if they are the best fit.
How Does the Company Make Your Work Easier?
Introducing a new product in the market is not easy, especially if you do not have the necessary support materials. The company you choose to get the products from should provide you with sales aids that can help lure more consumers. For instance, the company can give you giveaway products or reduce the product’s price for a limited time. The giveaway products will make it easier for you to sell as more consumers will want to buy the product and get the giveaway.
It is not always easy to find a company with a new product that can lead to your financial independence. Still, you will have a better time deciding with the above key questions. If you are lucky enough to spot a company having a new product that makes you answer all the key questions above with a yes, ensure to check at the company’s support system. When you know the right questions to ask, you can be a step closer to finding the right product and company at the right time